got this pull starter, pulled three times broke, with motor warmed upped another broke, the last one pulled five times broke, keep in mind the spark plug was out, still broke,,yes all three broke, these from bikeberry are ***..do your self a big favor, get one from someone else.

look at others you will see better made ones. PLAN ole JUNK ..

got this pull starter, pulled three times broke, with motor warmed upped another broke, the last one pulled five times broke, keep in mind the spark plug was out, still broke,,yes all three broke, these from bikeberry are ***.. do your self a big favor, get one from someone else.

look at others you will see better made ones.PLAN ole JUNK

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with BikeBerry?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Harley Davidson - Treated like i have Leprosy Harley Davidson "oregon city oregon went down to harley here today was told they dont service anything under a 1999 i wanted 2 rims mounted on new tires and a sprocket. told..." Read more Rh Boats - Boat Repair Review RH Boats "This was not a satisfactory repair for me, and after some complaining the boat was taken back into the shop where the chine repairs where grinded down. During this time..." Read more Buyer Beware Bellmore Harley Davidson Bellmore New York Harley Davidson "Bellmore Ripoff Harley I would like to tell you a true story,this is how things happen, usually not on purpose, they are mostly by accident. The beginning So you all..." Read more Freedom Boat Club - BEST decision I could have made! Freedom Boat Club "I am based in the GA Lake Lanier location. I will update this review as necessary in the future. I just signed up and I am amazed with how..." Read more Thor Motor Coach - Poor quality and bad service Thor Motor Coach "Thor does not stand behind their product. We purchased a new 2015 palazzo and it has been in for repair more than we have had it. On our last trip..." Read more Grandin Road - Not Trustworthy Grandin Road "I'd shopped for many years with no problems. The last 2 shipments arrived damaged. I sent pictures of the damage and they said sorry return it and we'll take the..." Read more Long And Foster Home Warranty - Pass the buck. Long And Foster Home Warranty "Ive had to plumbers at my house to fix a drain stopper in a bathtub. In most cases this would be a very simple fix. The first plumber came out..." Read more SquareTrade Warranty is running a scam in ebay Squaretrade Warranty "I purchased warranty for 2 years through ebay on a cell phone purchase that was never completed. I tried several time to reach them and they say they cannot locate..." Read more