got this pull starter, pulled three times broke, with motor warmed upped another broke, the last one pulled five times broke, keep in mind the spark plug was out, still broke,,yes all three broke, these from bikeberry are ***..do your self a big favor, get one from someone else.

look at others you will see better made ones. PLAN ole JUNK ..

got this pull starter, pulled three times broke, with motor warmed upped another broke, the last one pulled five times broke, keep in mind the spark plug was out, still broke,,yes all three broke, these from bikeberry are ***.. do your self a big favor, get one from someone else.

look at others you will see better made ones.PLAN ole JUNK

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of spark plug. BikeBerry needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned spark plug in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at BikeBerry.

Had an Experience with BikeBerry?

Comments

Harley Davidson - Boots Review Harley Davidson "I was there on Thursday getting a gift card for my son I was looking around and I noticed these boots on sale it stated Regular $150.00 on sale $57.50..." Read more Freedom Boat Club - BEST decision I could have made! Freedom Boat Club "I am based in the GA Lake Lanier location. I will update this review as necessary in the future. I just signed up and I am amazed with how..." Read more Buyer Beware Bellmore Harley Davidson Bellmore New York Harley Davidson "Bellmore Ripoff Harley I would like to tell you a true story,this is how things happen, usually not on purpose, they are mostly by accident. The beginning So you all..." Read more RH Boats - Boat Repair Review RH Boats "This was not a satisfactory repair for me, and after some complaining the boat was taken back into the shop where the chine repairs where grinded down. During this time..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more