My son saved his allowance all summer and used his birthday money as well to purchase a bike from Bikeberry.We received the bike and put the required fuel and it would not start.

All it did was smoke. After about ten tries the pull chord broke from inside the bike. I contacted them to ask for an exchange and they first asked what type of fuel we used. I told them 91 octane with two stroke.

Then they came back and said because we used fuel they could not take it back. Then they claimed that I was using my child to get a refund. I never once asked for his money back.

All I asked was that they exchange the bike for one that works.HORRIBLE experience

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of bicycle from BikeBerry. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $340 and wants BikeBerry to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was products are defective. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by BikeBerry for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with BikeBerry?

Comments